Friday, September 25, 2009

Gotta Love It!

We have just made it through seven - yes - seven days of rain.  I've been thinking alot about Noah lately.  I'm listening for the voices to tell me to start on the arc.  I've got two horses, two goats, two farm dogs, seven sets of two chickens and two roosters (to go with the seven sets of two chickens!) Oh, and a king.  That would be Gus the royal Shih tzu.  The chicken coop is a sloppy mess but the chickens and the goats don't care. 

I was looking at my blog and I couldn't help but laugh at the Google guys.  Have all my faithful followers noticed the ads and how they directly coincide with my blogs - Mouse traps, mexican food, soup recipes, how to build a chicken coop.  I'm going to have my husband click on that one! So ya'll start clickin' on those ads!  

No comments:

Post a Comment